Tom and Neil provide the best hands on educational experience for coaches - bar none. (no pun intended)
The UBBC Mission
Uneven Bars is the most difficult event to coach in women's gymnastics, but we teach you how to simplify it. Tom and Neil cover every drill for every skill to vastly improve your bar coaching in a weekend devoted to a personal, hands on clinic for coaches.
You can spot everything you want. Whether you need to improve your spotting technique for specific skills or need to learn how to spot things you've never done before.
We provide the gymnasts so that you don't have to worry about rips, injuries, or attitudes. Our gymnasts have done the skills and we are right next to you to be sure you learn correctly and the gymnast is safe. It's a ton of fun!
You can video everything you want. Nothing is off limits plus you receive a lot of printed material you can share with the coaches at your gym. We ask that you do not post your videos on the web in any form. The video you take will be for your personal use only.
- USA Gymnastics Women's National Staff since 2000
- Co-head coach of Boise State University's women's gymnastics team
- Neil and Patti Resnick coached many national team members in many international competitions including the World Championships ('95), Pan American Games ('95), and Olympic Trials ('96)
- Previous owner of Flips Gymnastics in Reno, NV (1985-2004)
- Neil is a regular lecturer at Regional and National congress
- USA Gymnastics Women's National Staff since 2010
- Owner of Aerials Gymnastics (aka. Colorado Aerials) in Colorado Springs
- Tom, and wife Lori, coached athletes at many international competitions including the World Championships ('95, '96, '01), Pan American Games ('95, '01), and the Olympic Trials ('96)
- Tom continues to lecture at Regional and National congress